Sunday, October 24, 2010

Exercise - Don't laugh....

I'm so out of shape and blubbery that I'm too embarrassed to go to the gym like this.  So, I'm trying to lose about ten pounds at home before I venture out to the gym for some real cardio.  Don't laugh.

I did 100 jumping jacks and 100 ski jumps today.  So, maybe I burned around 100 calories (I hope).

I am planning on doing a total of 1000 jumping jacks and 1000 ski jumps today.  I hope to burn around 400 calories at least.  So then my 600 calories for the day will really be 200.  I hope I can do this.  If any one has any suggestions for exercises I should do at home (I have no gym or weight tools here), I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.  If I can be 121 ibs tomorrow, oh how nice that will be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's alway nice to find someone with simular stats. I agree with what you said in another post about 1lbs looking like 5lbs at this height.

    As for some home exercises, the classics of sit ups, push ups, chair dips, lunges all add up. Also doing the plank really helps to tighten the core. Stair climbing, running the staris, or even running the stairs taking them two at a time is a great way to get some cardio in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have stairs here, and I will be using them. Really nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete