Sunday, October 24, 2010

Food

I had tea with two teaspoons of sugar; probably around 160 calories. 2 table spoons of hummus also around 100 calories already for a total of 260 calories. My calorie goal for today is 600. I would like to restrict calories down to 100 for this coming week, and then eat on Saturday night. I would like to be 119 by Monday, tentative goal. However, it does not necessarily mean that I will be disappointed if I'm not 119 by next Monday. I will be ecstatic if I can reach it, though. If I can take some good pictures, I will. My favorite thinspiration pictures are before and after shots. It's one of the main reasons I follow Thinspiration Pictures on this site. I love the before and afters on this blog. Goodluck. If any one has any advice for me, I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment